Thursday, April 29, 2004

GOOD DAY, SUNSHINE...

Good day off. Rain cleared out last night and it was cool
and sunny.I drove over to Weymouth and used the Starbucks
gift card I got in the Christmas Grab at work and got myself
a large bag of ground Colombian, then went to the laundromat,
and topped it off with a trip for groceries. Things will be a bit
tight the next two weeks so I bought the hot dogs on special
and put them in the freezer. I usually only eat two meals a day
anywho when I'm working and I can always order a bagel and
cream cheese for lunch which with my employee discount is
cheap at $1.02

Did a little writing tonight and it felt a bit awkward. Proof that
practice makes perfect I guess. My brief bit of roleplay turned sour
with the advent of yet another vampire character who of course
is misunderstood and persecuted. Bah.

Sad state of affairs when real life becomes an escape from
fantasy, eh?

No comments: