Sunday, December 07, 2003

Catching up while knee deep(and other bodily parts) in snow

So..I have my money and my voice back.
Thanksgiving was a nice, relaxing day, and Cheryl and Peter sent me
home with an abundance of leftovers, so my tryptophan levels were high
enough to ensure me several nights of deep sleep.
Work is work. What more can one say? Nothing new there.
And today? Well, today..it snowed.
Actually, that started yesterday. And then last night..and today and tonight.
I mean...it snowed!
Work called and told me to stay home,that business was slow.
So I lolled about all day..wrote a new segment of HT for the Cams list.
I am enjoying this one because of the chance to put my own spin on the
Arthurian legends.Little mention is ever made in most modern versions
of the sons Arthur purportedly had, and Sir Kay is a peripheral figure if he
is even mentioned at all. So I have something new to work with.
I haven't really talked as much about my writing here as I wanted. I'll
remedy that later this morning, since its still snowing and the Pats are
not on until 4:15 or so.

No comments: