Monday, November 10, 2003

A Lazy Sunday
A rather pleasant one, actually. I slept in until around 1pm and then
returned a call from my sister. Cheryl and I had been talking about taking in
a movie the past two Sundays but circumstances had prevented it. But today
we got it in. She picked me up at around 4pm and we went to see the
Clint Eastwood film Mystic River.. We got there sort of in between shows and had nearly two hours to kill, so we went to the restaurant Ricks Place next door and had Greek Salad and pizza.
Cheryl paid since this was sort of a delayed birthday present.
The film, btw, is excellent.
Then back home here for a late dinner and some time on the internet.
The weather is definitely turned colder and most of the leaves on the trees outside the building have fallen.Temps in low 20's tonight,so I'm off to bed.

No comments: