Just some stuff...
Some conclusions I've reached about customers:
1. It's near to impossible to pitch addon sales to someone who doesn't
understand or speak English very well.
2. Classical music customers are a breed apart. Not only do they want a
particular piece of music..it has to be done by a specific
performer or they turn their nose up at it. Picky, picky, picky.
I had three classical music customers in a row today and it was not the
most pleasant experience. It must have been an All Souls' Day vibe or
something like it.
In other matters, I signed up for the Nanowrimo novel writing and as the
second day of November dawns, I've yet to start..man, will I have a lot of
catching up to do.
A beautiful day today for November. Temps were in the 70's. And I was
inside the store working for all of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment