Fall Closing In
Things feel so different.
I no longer am in a position of authority at work for the first
time in nearly 20 years and three companies. While the lack of
stress certainly is refreshing, I sometimes have to curb my tongue
and stifle a remark about the changes now going on in my old area.
I have to remind myself its no longer my concern, that others will
have to deal with the consequences, or to be fair, successes of the
decisions.
At this stage of my life, I tell myself, its time to perhaps just go
with the flow, and pay more attention to those things other than money
and position. What good is it to try to earn more money to build up my
SS retirement checks if I die too soon to retire?
Let the younger folk enjoy the stress for a change.
Say, did I mention my car is acting up?
Again?
No comments:
Post a Comment