Friday, September 18, 2009

SO WHERE WAS I?

I was offline for nearly three weeks is where I was. Long story.
Suffice it to say my brother moved out, I opened a new phone
account back under my own name and then signed up for 3
free months of AOL for the time being. I can't afford the cost
of broadband right now so I'm back to dialup. But it's better
than nothing, right? Besides, most of my computer use does
not require being able to view video clips, so I'm happy for the
time being.

This now means I get access to the computer earlier and more
often than I had for the past year and a half do that's good. And
I've written and posted the first story in months from me to the
Cams list. So between that and genealogy I should have enough
to keep me iccupied around here.

Back to writing...

No comments: