Saturday, September 26, 2009

CHILLING IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE

By which I mean that not only am I hanging around my kb
on a Friday night, I am also pondering how warm my bed
will be when I head there. The temp has gone from near 80F
on Wednesday into the 40's tonight.


No Cams writing today but I got out another genealogy post.
While the Muse is back in service I need a shot of Sense of
Wonder, I think. Which means I need to read one of the
books that made me want to write myself. Morris, Dunsany,
Norton, anyone with that talent that made their heroes and
worlds seem so real when you read about them. I need that
inspiration so I can get back to stories about The Wyld, or the
Green Silences, or the Bardic Academy. I've got a few ideas.
We'll see where they go.

No comments: