Friday, September 25, 2009

ANOTHER DAY OVER....

Had a semi-productive day today. I got a fairly long chapter
of the new "Shadow's Touch" series written and posted. I
also posted twice to the genealogy blog, once about the
poor census worker murdered in Kentucky and the other
the latest installment of a series I've been posting about
some of my ancestors battling over a family inheritance.

Before that I slept in very late. This would never have happened
5 or 6 years ago. Most of my life I've been getting up for work
anywhere from 5:30am to 7am depending on the job at the
time. Even on my days off I was usually up by 9 even if it was
just to read a book or maybe to go out someplace, maybe take some
pictures. Now I sleep in sometimes, like today, past noon.

Most be an old fart thing or something.

Speaking of which, I'm sleepy. Good night.

No comments: