Blog that is. Wow, what a bunch of slackers we've all become on
the blogging front. Yeah, I know a few of us have Facebook
accounts but we don't post on them the way we posted in our
blogs. As for Twitter...what..140 words..or is it letters?... per
post?
Pfffft!
Anywho, I am still breathing, as tradition demands. At the
moment, the wolves are not baying at the door, Ping the Car is
running albeit I suspect the sneaky bastard is waiting to fall
apart on me at the worst possible time. Work is still work, for
the moment at least, although the way the chain is teetering
along it's like dancing on the edge of a cliff. But I'll ride it out to
the end, as I have at other jobs. Job hunting at nearly 61 is not
something I'm looking forward to doing if I can avoid it.
Muse wise, no new stories have sprung to mind for rp. I have
been fairly productive on the genealogy blog side. Seems a
whole bunch of my Dad's ancestors were Indian fighters in old
New England and two, Simon Willard and Jeremiah Swain,
were prominent figures back in 17th century Massachusetts. So
I've been posting about all those folks.
That's about it for now. This is post #17 for the year, which I
reached 5 months sooner than last year in September.
Night folks, if anyone is still reading this. Be well.
No comments:
Post a Comment