I'm afraid I'm left with no choice but to try again in 2009.
So you're stuck reading more posts more often, I'm afraid.
Unfortunately, my posts usually aren't very profound.
My apologies in advance to you all.
On the work front, the company switched CEO's today
and the stock went up .13 whole cents to .58 cents!
Yowza! I really hope this works! I've been a deckhand
on the retail Titanic too any times now. Is it so wrong
at age 60 to want to finish off at age 67 with the
company I'm at now?
Health wise, I'm still using a cane for my leg. I pulled
something in my right upper leg the night before
Thanksgiving and while it's much better now it's still not
100%. This sort of stuff used to heal faster when I was
younger and the fact that I kept working on it probably
slowed it down as well, but there is no way I could afford
taking a week or two off, especially when it happened
during the holidays.
Anywho, that's it for tonight.
3 down.
on the retail Titanic too any times now. Is it so wrong
at age 60 to want to finish off at age 67 with the
company I'm at now?
Health wise, I'm still using a cane for my leg. I pulled
something in my right upper leg the night before
Thanksgiving and while it's much better now it's still not
100%. This sort of stuff used to heal faster when I was
younger and the fact that I kept working on it probably
slowed it down as well, but there is no way I could afford
taking a week or two off, especially when it happened
during the holidays.
Anywho, that's it for tonight.
3 down.
No comments:
Post a Comment