Saturday, January 17, 2009

ANOTHER LATENIGHT POST ABOUT STUFF

Boy this has to be one of the most depressing Winters
nationwide that I can remember. As if the news on the
economy wasn't bad enough, we get hit with this Arctic
cold. I blame Canada. It has to be a plot by Tyralor to
takeover the world.

I had a senior moment this morning when I couldn't
find my house keys before I went to work. This is not
a good thing because if my brother was gone out before
I got home, I'd be locked out in the Arctic cold.But I
needed to get to work, and once I made my way down
the bobsled track...er...sidewalk, I found I'd left the
keys in the car when I got home Wed. night.


I don't think I mentioned here before that my brother
is staying here. He's been here since last April and it
sort of effects my computer use because he uses it
for a few hours at night before I get on. But while
he is, I doze off out in the living room so by the time
he's finished and I wake up it's well after midnight,
and lately much later than that. So that's why I've
been getting on at 1 or 2am and of course that means
if any of you happen to come into the Keep or Cams
earlier in the night, I'll miss you.

This is my 10th post so far this year, which I didn't
reach until May or June in 2008. Maybe I just won't
post anything more until this May and slack off.

Anyway, I'm diving into a warm bed.

1 comment:

mdingrimsby said...

Don't slack off - write more. Nod nod:):)