Friday, June 08, 2007

TAKE ONE BLOG AND CALL ME IN THE MORNING

Just a quick one before bed. I sort of got away from
posting as much here as I used to so I'm trying to remedy it.

Finished and posted the second Camelot story of the week. I
hope people liked them. Most of the feedback I get lately is
from ladybug, snooks and the PoD but there's not as much
on the list anymore. Although the "Rumblings" post did get
some come to think of it now.

I also posted a short John Bates story to the old BD board
because I wanted to make an obvious pun on a char name.

Genealogy blog keeps going although I am a bit behind there
too.

And rp is up and down. We had several newcomers arrive the
last week or two and hopefully they'll stick.

And now, to bed.

No comments: