Saturday, June 10, 2006

PADDLING THROUGH PUDDLES

Well, the rain is supposed to be over by Sunday afternoon. Can't
come too soon, although we missed most otf the heavy rain down this
way today.

Work is the same as always. We had some local tv celebrities tonight
at the store and another tv celebrity Monday, so it's a bit busier and the
rain drives customers in.

Got UCpart21 done and ideas for another plus the next Wyld story
floating around in my head, but not sure when I will have the chance
to write them once the tourney gets started. There's a lot of nicks
entered, especially in two categories so keeping up with the scoring
will keep me hopping until the eliminations winnow the field.

I have some thoughts on current events but its late. But let's just
say for now, Zakawi's death, yeah! and Anne Coulter's idiocy,
pfft!

Off to the beddery I go...

No comments: