Monday, June 26, 2006

GOOD MORNING!

What is that bright light outside?

Wait, I know. It's the SUN!

Boston has had over 22 inches of rain starting from
May 1st. Good thing it wasn't all at once.I'd be
sitting in a lifeboat without a computer otherwise. It
will now be sunny and humid instead of rainy and
humid until Wednesday when the next storm is due.

This weather is murder on my sinuses. I woke feeling
lousy Sunday morning and ened up just stopping in
at my nephew's graduation party long enough to give
him the card. Cheryl sent me home with some food and
I conked out in the chair back here from around 3 to 9
with short periods of being awake. Don't feel much better
today, though.

Work is work (and I'm heading there as soon as
I finish this0 Big remodel again, so there's a lot of
stuff not where it used to be and I do a lot of hunting
for books on the kids' reading lists.

Rp is great Over 30 nicks in channel last night for the
Ball, 35 at one point, and even allowing for clones it
was in the high 20's-low 30's most of the night. The
mail list is closing in on 470 posts for the month and we
have a shot at the 554 that is the highest month from
back 2002 or 2003. But in the final analysis it isn't the
stats that make the channel, it's the players and this bunch
have really stepped up to the line.

Och. Off to work!

No comments: