Man, it just keeps pouring, drizzling, misting, you name the
type of rain, it's done it this past week. The present storm has
dumped around 6 inches in this area and nearly 14 inches
north of Boston. I suppose it's a sign of how dry it's been this
past winter that the ditch that flooded last October next to the
apartment building is only now starting to rise close to the
grass. If it keeps up the way it is right now it should be okay.
Anywho, I had to go out to the laundrymat and get the clothes
washed. It's cold and dank and lousy out, let me tell you, folks.
So other than the laundry run it's been another Sunday indoors.
I called Cheryl to wish her a Happy Mothers Day but decided I'd
rather visit my mom's grave on a sunnier day. Assuming we
ever have another one, of course.
I had to grin today after a conversation with one of the rps. She'd
made a 3d pic of MD's char and I was just amazed at the detail
and realistic look. I told A how amazed I continually am by what
folks do with comps, and commented how amazing tech is to
someone like me who can recall his folks using a telephone with
a party line.
Yeah, I had to explain what a party line is.....er......was..
God, I'm ancient!
No comments:
Post a Comment