They were playing that song on the radio last night on
my drive home and it's been running in my head off and
on since then. It was my Dad's favorite song according to
my Mom. She said one night when they were dancing at
the VFW to it he started singing it to her and she cracked
up. So he made sure that every dance afterwards the DJ or
band would play it so he could sing as they danced and
make her laugh.
Dad couldn't carry a tune in a backhoe but he got a kick
out of making Mom laugh so hard.
They were playing it on the radio because it's been raining
a lot here this week and it will continue to do so for most of
the next week. So it was sort of a gray day today on my day
off. I spent it here, online rp'ng while working on and posting
Undercurrent 19. I fiddled around again with the cd burner
and might have to switch to the CD-RW discs, I think. I already
have filled two cds with stories so there was no room to add
UC 19 to the folder with the rest of the series.
Other than that, nothing new and exciting. Same old same old
as I often say.
No comments:
Post a Comment