Weird month.
It rained with a vengeance and I lost phone service twice
as a result, once for nearly an entire week. With no access to
rp I had plenty of time on my hands to write and turned out
three installments of Undercurrent based on a rp in Cams and
a two part standalone about Jera, a rat king and a ghost cat.
There's still a Kil'marrin story to come that's mentioned in
passing in the one about Jera.
George the computer may be at the end of days.The modem
went south and I don't have the money to spare on repair or
replacement and most likely won't until sometime after the
first of the year..way after. So I'm using Kramer the touchy
laptop for my online actvities for now.
My niece Sarah got married and it was a nice wedding. I had
the chance to talk with my Dad's sister Dorothy and her two
daughters.I hadn't seen Aunt Dot since Dad died back in `86
but hopefully we can keep in better touch from here on in..
On the flip side,I didn't realize it at the time but it was also
most likely the last time I will have an easy conversation with
my sister in law and her parents.She dropped a bombshell on
my brother the day after the wedding.
Suffice it to say I won't be attending holiday dinners where
they will be present anymore.
Rp is a bit slow at the moment as school,vacation and health
affects various regulars but as I mentioned before we had a
good chunk just before all this hit and I've already planned the
next part.
And work ...well..the store put up the Christmas decorations
the night before Halloween..
Sheesh!
1 comment:
What was the bombshell she dropped? Gawd, I have to know! She's pregnant with the baby of an alien...an ILLEGAL alien? She used to be a man? That isn't her true hair color???
Post a Comment