Thursday, November 10, 2005

STUFF

Got a bit worried last night. I'd been online for a bit when suddenly
the tstorm that had been off in the distance suddenly got a hell of a lot
closer and very very loud. I dove off line as fast as I could but it seemed
to take a long time. I had visions of Kramer here being zapped and that
would be a very bad thing indeed since George is already down.

I've been limping around a bit for the past week or so.This time it's
my left foot. Something sort of ..twanged..in my heel as I was putting
my shoe on and walking has been a bit interesting since then. Whatever
it is seems to be clearing up because it hurts less now except for the
morning when I get out of bed.

I'm in the midst of the first part of the Kil'marren story and the
next part of Undercurrents is already taking shape in my head. I'll
be incorporating some of the past events in Camelot's history into
it,both the myth and the rp. There's a lot of history there to draw on
and I intend to try and use it once some of the absent rps are free
to play more again. In the meantime, I'll lay some groundwork out
to help further the sl a bit.

While the rp is somewhat sporadic, I'm happy with what we do. It's
probably not entirely what some folks might expect but there's a
plot and w're moving forward,and without courtships,.instant babies
or overnight knights. What's really heartening is that we've got a few
newer folks who so far seem to be able to rp within the guidelines.

At this point,I'm totally befuddled by the apparent abandonment of
the old channel by those who supposedly were the true heirs of
Arthur and Camelot's dream. They claimed it had been taken over by
Evil and withdrew to another channel, yet now that the Evil (that
would be those of us from the former Ops list)) is gone, they still
stay away. So what's their excuse this time?

Not that it really matters now.I don't expect to ever rp again
with any of those who haven't already rp'd with us on Sorcery
and that "15 years later" bit makes it pretty certain I won't. How
can BT know someone who isn't even born yet.((and I'm still
shaking my head over how a character who was a grandmother
already can have a baby 15 years later.)) Other than those who
do rp with us,the only contact we've had with the rest were
two who seemed more intent on idling while scouting us
out.(and who have been banned.)

So the two camps are irretrievably seperated. The lands to
the North of Camelot those other chars held are now The
Wasteland and the rest of us will continue on.

Off to food shop.

No comments: