Man, I am becoming incredibly lazy lately.
I slept till about 10 am and then woke up and
watched the talking heads on tv before I got up
around noon for brunch and football. Gotta love
the inventor of the remote control.
The Pats put me to sleep for the second straight week
and I woke up about 4 and got my butt in gear
enough to go do my laundry. I then came back home,
made dinner, and umm..promptly fell asleep again.
When I finally made it online, I spent most of three
hours fighting with Earthlink and Outlook, and ended
up with one of Earthlink's Live Chat Techs finally
straightening it all out. So rp was minimal and writing
was nil. Frustrating because I'm futzing around on
that Kil'Marren story and I got the idea for a story
at the laundromat as I watched clothes tumbling. That
one will involve Timmons, Marcus,and the Wasteland.
But that will have to wait until another night.
Because I'm..yes..sleepy.
Pookie..THREE in a row?? Triple Thid!!
Seriously,I'm glad life is good for you.
AND NO SICK!!
There..now..if you'll all excuse me, there's a bed
nearby and I aim to be in it in a few more minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment