Tuesday, June 14, 2005

THIS AND THAT

MICHAEL JACKSON:
Do I think he is a sick man?

Oh most definitely yes

Do I think he was guilty in this particular case?

Most definitely no.

I felt the thing was a setup from the start, being suspicious of the motives
of the mother.I'm sorry, but given past accusations against Jackson, there's
only two reasons to deliberately expose your child to a celebrity accused of
child molestation: stupidity or greed. Or in this case, both. She was greedy
and stupid enough to think she could get away with another scam.

I'm still not entirely convinced MJ is a molester. Yes, he paid off one kid, but
at the time, the charges were damaging hsi career.It would be cheaper to pay the
accuser to make the suit go away. It's an unfortunately common practice in
tort law today. And the three now adults called as supposed victims all denied the
allegations, even though accusing Jackson would have meant they could cash in
with tell all books and interviews. No, I think we have a very sick man here who is
trying to regress to childhood, who has issues of self-hate, considering his constant
attempts to change his face. I sincerely hope he gets help, or that his family(such as
it is) will force him to seek treatment. This guy is really, really mentally ill.

DEEP THROAT:
I find myself chuckling at the Watergate crew angrily denouncing the man who
brought them down. Just who was Felt supposed to go to with his information?
John Mitchell? Um..no..he was involved. The new FBI head? Hmm..Nixon man.
The President? Surely you jest! Congress and the Senate? They would have
alerted the White House of the allegations and evidence would have been long gone
before the first hearings.

Remember that 13 minute gap on the Oval Office tapes?

And let's not forget how after Mitchell was forced to resign, Nixon pressured
the next Attorney General of the U.S., Elliott Richardson, to dismiss Special
Prosecutor Archibald Cox because he was doing too good a job exposing the
corruption of the Watergate Incident. Richardson,.an honorable man and a
lifelong Republica,n refused to do so and resigned in protest as did his assistant
rather than to become part of a subversion of the Constitution. Robert Bork..,
yeah..THAT Bork who the Senate rejected for the Supreme Court years later...
did Nixon's dirty work for him.

Now these criminals have the gall to say what Felt did was morally wrong?

Hey, people! You were caught. You were tried. You were convicted. You
tried to screw with the Constitution. You have no high ground here to throw
mud from.

Perhaps Deep Throat did not act from totally altrusitic motives, but I'm damn
glad he did.

No comments: