Yeah, I know I haven't posted in a bit. So sue me. There hasn't been a heck of a lot
going on in my life worth blogging about. Seven people have left the store in the past
few months, six of them in the past five days. The effect on staffing won't be felt
too badly until perhaps today, and luckiliy I'm off today.
The latest car seems to be approaching a breakdown. Brakes are my guess. I'm
hoping it holds off a few more weeks until I have enough money in the bank to
pay for the repairs.
Writing is at a pause for a few days now. I still have the rest of AaA to finish if
I can get my self into a writing mood. The Dhugal story on the BD board is finished
as is my brief latest flirtation with rp there. If those who thought Camelot was strict
consider trying there, be warned that while they won't tell you how to act, they will
tell you how your character is supposed to think about certain other chars.
Luckily, those who I hold responsible for the winter's events in Camelot have
not been around with the usual /msgs for awhile
. Good thing, too. It's hard for me not to be angry about it at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment