...to paraphrase Oliver!. Lately I find myself falling
asleep quicker and enjoying the sensation more than I once did.
Perhaps it's the addition of the classical music playing low in the
background?
I've been off rp the last three nights. I came in channel the other
night and became the centerpiece of a bit of foolishness that was
OOC and I was in a grumpy enough mood to just pop right back
out of channel when it became clear the two players in question
were not ready to stop. So I did. Haven't been back in channel
and I caught up that sleep I like so much nowadays. Although to
be honest, I had been tired and one night I dozed off in the parlor
and when I woke up it was nearly 1:30am. So I went straight to bed.
I do notice with some interest the channel is getting along quite
well without me.
Lastly, I have started playing Civilization II. Better
late then never, eh? For my first foray into it, I became known as
William the Weak to my subjects.
I plot vengeance on my ungrateful minions.
No comments:
Post a Comment