Monday, March 22, 2004

GRUMPIER THAN USUAL

Bah!
And that's all I'll say on that subject.

All the snow from the other day is nearly gone from the grass outside
the apartment. I cracked open a window in the parlor and aired the
place out even though the temp was just barely in the high forties
today. Just needed some fresh air.

I played some rock on the cds today instead of the usual Celtic and
easy listening stuff: Beach Boys, Tom Petty, Young Rascals. Didn't
really get me all fired up like they used to, I must admit.

C left the store for good yesterday. Another victim of TBWMBO. G
will be leaving at the end of the month but he's going because of a
transfer in his full time job.

Finished the new GGK. Excellent. Meanwhile, I'm stuck in the middle
of HT20 still. I need to explain Amr's downward spiral better.

Ah well. Bed calls. I have taken to playing the classical music fm station
very low all night. I can barely hear it but it seems to soothe me to
sleep. Makes my brain slow down and relax. A good thing.

No comments: