Man, already into day 5 of the New Year.
It's been a rather dank and wet few days, to be followed later this
week by a plunge to the single digit temperatures. This should do
wonders for my stubborn head and chest cold. As long as it doesn't
spiral down into the full blown flu I'll muddle through somehow.
I heard some writer on the radio the other day talking about New
Year's Resolutions. He said the reason so many of them fail is because
they usually are phrased in the negative, ("I won't drink so much this
year", for example)and that eventually makes us subconsciously go
about breaking them.
The way to keep them is to frame them in a positive way. So..
I will write more this year.
I will refuse to let myself be driven completely bonkers by certain
parties.
I will try to enjoy myself more this year.
I will write more blog and try to make it a bit more interesting for
anyone who stumbles upon it.
I will put more effort into the genealogy search.
Genealogy search , you say?
Yes, I say.
But that is for another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment