Wednesday, January 14, 2004

COLD COLDER COLDEST

It's the start of another cold snap. Should hit below zero temps
the next three nights, Thursday night/Friday morning said to be the
worst of it. As I'm on vacation, I plan to just stay inside as much as
possible and stay warm. I've some instant cocoa mix I've kept for
some time now and this might be just the time to drink it with a bit of
Marshmallow Fluff on the top.
Apparently as long as the temp outside is above zero, the apartment
holds the heat alright. It's still warm in here.Of course, it sounds like
the neighbors are still here this time and if they are heated it makes
things easier.
Vacation this week. Not a heck of a lot of money and with the car
once more showing signs of impending doom I wouldn't have gone out
much to begin with. I might make a stab at the movies on Saturday
when the temps are a more reasonable mid 20's. Sunday of course
will be spent in watching football. Maybe I can make it to Best Buy to
buy some dvds too. Plenty of free time to sleep, too.
This hopefully will give me some time to write as well. I turned out
two new parts of HT over the past few days, but I have that fragment
I started for NaNoWriMo and there's a scene or chapter banging about
in my head. I hate writing something out of sequence, because this
takes place much later that I've already written, but I'm afraid if I don't
put it down into words now, it will be gone when I am at that point in
the plot.

No comments: