Monday, January 26, 2004

MIDWINTER FUNK

Another cold snap. I was awake nearly until 6am Sunday morning
having been online until 4am and then awake in bed until I finally fell
asleep. It was 2pm when I finally woke and got up.
I'm in one of those funks right now, no doubt brought on by the
weather as well as the current state of my finances and my car. I sat
around most of the day, dl Spybot and installing it being the highlight
of my day. I took a break from the comp around 9 or so to eat and
sit in a soft chair, then returned here.
I hate these sort of days. Nothing substantial gets done. I have this
feeling I should be doing SOMETHING, yet don't know what. I have a
slight headache, again no doubt since the cold air has left the place dry.
Static shocks are happening occasionally as I flip light switches.
And so I do nothing but type here or stare at the tv screen. I wait for
the next shoe to drop on my hapless head.

No comments: