Work is a lot different now than it was for so long. A better
atmosphere sure makes the day go better, that for sure.
Of course, like all companies these days ours is having rough
times and that translates to staff cutbacks, but I'm still
there so I guess they're happy with my work.
Hard reality is that I most likely will be working into my
70's if I don't get hit by a dumptruck or something
first, but that's ok, I'd be bored sitting around at home
most days anyway! The only thing is that the stamina
of a 40 or even a 55 year old has dwindled a little bit,
but that's life, eh?
Anywho, off to bed in a few minutes.
1 comment:
Hey Bill, I plan on logging on to cams soon! Promise! Meanwhile these updates might be small but they help me think maybe I can at least see hwo things are going with you. Thanks!
Mike
Post a Comment