Won't be too long a post tonight. Got a case of sticky tired eyes.
As soon as I put away the clothes from my laundry run
I'll teeter off to bed. We're expecting a LOT of rain the next
few days so the car might be a bit balky tomorrow which
means I leave for work earlier.
I 've had a few story ideas the last few days and I'm going to try
to go some more writing over the weekend. If nothing else,
roleplay has kept my imagination running even when I don't
write it down, which leads me to a question for the folks who
might still be reading this. Do you still think about your old
characters, of what they might be thinking about or doing?
Do you ever think of a story for them and itch to write it
down? Have you found someplace else to let your imagination
run free, or is it something you've set aside because of rl, or
because you think you've outgrown roleplay?
Just wondering.
No comments:
Post a Comment