How about a blog post?
Hmm...been awhile. But then again it seems none of us blog
as much anymore, at least on Blogger. I never opened a
MySpace or Facebook account. Sometimes I think we've all
floated away from each other over the past few years.
Despite my best intentions, I've only written...hmm..9 stories
so far this year. But my Muse got a few nudges recently. I
finished one story the other night based on a sl another rp
suggested and the opening line is kicking around my head for
a new story where Baron Lughar finds out his daughter has
returned to Camelot. And I have the River Stone story's next
chapter figured out too.
Work is better with the New Boss. It's amazing how the
atmosphere at the store is changed.
Other than that, same old same old. My sister and I are
taking a week's vacation together in August. No idea where
we are going. We haven't vacationed together since we went
with our parents as kids. I guess we're having a last hurrah,
eh?
More to come. I need to blog more often if I'm going to do
better than last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment