Monday, June 23, 2008

GOOD MORNING!

*Yawn*

I'm on vacation this week and slept in today. I do have plans
for this week involving some genealogy research but I need a
haircut badly. The problem is my barber who I've gone to for
years is closed on Monday, so I'll get the haircut tomorrow
and take the train into Boston Wednesday and/or Thursday
depending on how much I find out at the three places I want
to visit. I need the haircut so I will not be mistaken for one of
the homeless people who hang around inside the Library
when I visit the main branch at Copley Square.


Given the fact that there are thunderstorms moving through
the area all day today and Ping the Car gets cranky when it
gets wet, today is just going to be a hang around the house
and computer day.


Camelot is out of the latest valley for the moment. The
Summer Tournament is in full swing and we have a few new
players. As always, one of the biggest problems is rl and
health keeping folks from rp but that's life, eh?


Work is good. While the company has had problems, at least
on the store level the atmosphere is much, much better to
work in under our new Boss.


That's it for now. I feel the need to feed!

No comments: