Ah, a day off. Yesssssss!
I have three different stories kicking around my
brain:
1. Part 4 of the Dhugal/Kildrummy background.
2. A story about a nightmare BT has concerning the
present Corwin sl.
3. A Undercurrent sequence concerning Huw, Cador, and
Hubert the Shadowlord.
and there's a few more postings I have in mind for the
genealogy blog.
Other than that, the wolves got a bit closer but I'm still
ahead. For me at the moment the most worrisome thing
is how many of my friends are dealing with stuff I wish
they didn't have to deal with. So. ...
You're ALL on the Worry List. Stay in a double line
next to your Worry List buddy and move up and then off
as soon as things improve for you. As in..right away!
I have spoken..
Ya dang kids!
I got worries of my own, ya know. Any day now a big chunk
of ice from the restroom of a 747 is bound to fall on my head
and I need to be paying attention!
Sheesh.
ok..bed...
No comments:
Post a Comment