Monday, February 26, 2007

LAZY BONES

Hmm...another lazy day.... sort of.


I did make a laundromat run so I guess I did do
something useful. :)


Spent a good part of the day climbing the family tree.
I used a month's free trial subscription to Ancestry and
found some stuff I didn't know about specifically the
WWI draft registry cards for both my grandfathers and
four of my granduncles. I'll blog more about that later.


I posted another The Wyld story the other night
and the only one of the three story ideas I mentioned a
week or so back that I haven't done is the next Dhugal
installment.Of course I still need to finish the Huw/Cador
thing as well now that I sent the first part.


So even though I didn't write today the pot is boiling. I''m
planning to revisit a place BT visited years ago for instance.



Other than that, life goes on.

No comments: