Checking in...
Been an interesting few weeks..probably the tightest financially
I've ever spent. I think I've eluded the wolves at the door for
a bit longer.At the moment, chances are good that my car will
be off the road after the first of the year,.though.
Lately, George and I spend a lot of time blinking at each other.
Rp wise, it's a bit slow so far this month but otherwise it's been
a good year. The November tournament went well. And this
has been the third most active year on record for the email list.
We're closing in on 2100 posts for the year, an upswing after
three straight years of declining posts and we passed 14,000
total posts on the Yahoo list last week. There's been stories
from 16 different writers as well with the PoD and R turning
out some really good stuff.
If there's any place that needs improving it's in getting everyone
healthy and financially secure.I'll settle for getting that good health
thing settled for ladybug and ML first.
Anywho, I'm still breathing.
No comments:
Post a Comment