Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Welp, another year almost gone. All in all, not too bad a year.
Although I was down in the Holiday dumps, it's hard to stay
down there when you are blessed with the friends and family
that I have. Dang punk kids!!!

So Elaine's been keeping me busy this past week and I'm a
bit..ok, a waaaay bit behind on the November sl posting. I
did manage to get another story out on Sunday night which
puts the year's output up to 26 or 27...

4 Spoils of War
1 The Search
10 The Wyld
12 Undercurrent
2 Lucent Sl group posts

Hmm..make that 29! I'll try to post another before midnight
and round it off to an even 30! I have several ideas to choose
from. Rp sls have goosed the Muse and vice versa!

Besides the rp and writing and Elaine, I'm also grateful that
GQS is on her way back to her healthy self. That was the
best holiday present. Di, I'm waiting for you to settle into
the new hosue!

Now I just have to work on the others
on the Worry List.

And as I said before, all the friends/family at Cams and the
Keep: Di, the Chrisi, the PoD, LM/Y, the Frog Princess, E ,
Daniel, Jen/A, Mike, Marie ..you all know why. And the others
who've made rp fun this past year, Jen/Q, L, Mich, Marty,
Tom, Glo, Addy, Linds, J, Beth, Matt H., Travis, Krystal, Jeb and
Stacy. It's not always a smooth ride but it sure as heck has been
enjoyable over all.

I'm grateful for my real life family as well. Cheryl sure knows
how to keep a secret and I will have to watch what I write here
more closely now since her and Skye have become best buddies.

Which brings me to Skye. Love ya Snooks. Thank you for being
my friend, shurrukai.

I am a lucky guy.

Happy New Year !

No comments: