Wednesday, September 14, 2005

SEPTEMBER SONG

Yeah, sure is a long long way from May to September. But it
seems as though I'm finally at a place rl and rp wise where there's
some tranquility in both places. The car seems to have improved
after a change and balancing of both rear tires.(God..$150? When I
think of how little that used to cost when I was a kid....) Work..well..
it's the same as always. SWMBO is the same, the days are the same, and
the pay is actually slightly better as we all got a .25 cent raise. Wahoo! I'm
rich! Rich, I tell you!

The Sox are hanging on by the skin of their teeth. The Pats are off to the
good start their fans expected.

RP in the new location is still good. We're easing the Big Nasty sl into place
and I'm going to finally get at the Tower and the Hundredth Tear quest..
So we're doing well. I'm saddend a bit to see the old place becoming what
basically looks like a function hall for another channel, but there's nothing
I can do about that. Given the way the present policy is that we all just
vanished and that our names are unmentionable in rp, I doubt I'll ever really
want to try. There's folks there I still count as friends, but the others are those
whose presence undoes everything we'd done over the past 8 years. They've
torn up the history and tradition.They've sacrificed character integrity. For those
there who still believe in what we all once thought Camelot stood for, it can't
be easy to watch.

No comments: