Since commentary had been made elsewhere on the previous post
I think I best make the following points:
What I wrote is my opinion alone. No one else's. I am entitled
to that opinion. I am entitled to express that opinion here.
It might have been noticed that I haven't posted much over the
past few months. Mostly it was because I knew if I posted anything
on the Camelot situation it would be read and commented on not
just by those who normally might see this but by one other who I know
occasionally reads it. But you know, if I could comment in here back
when everything was falling apart, I can damn well comment in here when
.things are going well. It's my blog damn it!
As to Excalibur. No comment about that was made here. So I guess
someone saw it in the post to our list. I make those posts as a morale booster
and to keep those on the list who aren't in the channel as often as others
apprised on how we are doing and to remind them of how the split effects
their chars and sl. Since the present Founder of Starchat sees fit to mention
Excalibur in the chann topic I made light of it in the post.
I'm not the one making rules to ensure that the names of chars and events
from Camelot's history are not be mentioned. I'm not telling my rps they can't
mention what goes on here to anyone over there. I'm not the one censoring
my list to keep Starchat players off it.
At any rate, this is my blog, and I'll write what I want here.
Deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment