Wednesday, August 25, 2004

THIS IS WHAT I MEANT

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/K/KERRY_VIETNAM_RECORDS?SITE=MAQUI&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Note the response from Thurlow.Despite the fact
that his medal is based on a recommendation from
someone other than Kerry, a George Lambert, he
now says it was a lie. So is Thurlow's whole
service record a lie? Was it ALL written by
John Kerry? Was Thurlow incapable of writing his
own reports?

Hoffman wrote the group report. He now says it
was a lie. SO..why should we believe he isn't
lying now?

And yet another Bush campaign worker with ties to
the SwiftBoat group.

Just how stupid is America?

Can we just tell this group to go away and get
back to discussing issues?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://reasonsedge.blogspot.com/

He makes a good point about these 527 organizations... Their only outlet is mudslinging...and I can't see that it's a good tactic for EITHER side. ANY side. I'm not liking it.