Make that two Superbowl wins for the Pats! I like to look at this
as karma payback for the years of rooting for my RedSox.
A fine Sunday. Slept in a little, got up and went to the laundromat
and then the supermarket so I have clean clothes and a full larder.
No writing done of late. The late night schedule at work had a hand
in that but I hope to remedy that this week. I was actually thinking
about scenes as I sat at the laundromat.
On the negative side, I have had a headache all day. It started on the
right rear side and now seems to have migrated to the left rear side.
I'm not sure if it's weather related since it's a BIT warmer at high 20's
and going into mid thirties the next few days. That and the brief
dizziness at work the other day has me a little worried.
After all, if Dr. Carpenter was correct 40 years ago my cerebral
hemorrage is long overdue.
No comments:
Post a Comment