Sunday, February 23, 2003

Sundays
Sundays are my lazy days.That is if I've
got enough groceries to put off food shopping until
Monday or if I've done it Friday night on my way
home from work.I usually get home from work
between 12 and 1 am early Sunday night, and
then spend 2-4 hours online in rp or chat.Since
I rarely if ever fall asleep instantly, (last night was
an exception, btw..out like a light) it's close to
5 am by the time I fall asleep. So Sunday is the
big sleep-in day.
Today I was awakened at around 10am by the
phone. Whoever it was hung up when the
answering machine came on, but it was enough to
wake me. After a trip to the bathroom, I went back
to sleep only to be woken again twice by whoever it
was. Bastage!
At any rate..I finally was fully awake around 1pm
but being lazy I stayed in bed and turned on the tv.
Channel 44 has been running English mysteries on
Sunday afternoon.Today it was an Inspector Morse
story, The Wench is Dead. Excellent writing
and with the added hook of being a story within a
story.
Up at 2:15. Wash, dress, brew coffee and nuke
pancakes. Slip some cds on. Lunassa, Secret
Garden, Norah Jones
.Seconds on coffee and
pancakes. Open a window a crack to let in
some fresh air. After the last month, 48 degrees
Farenheit feels positively balmy.
I bought some books last night at the store, so I
may just sit in the parlor and read later.For the
moment, I'm going to spend some time on line
and rp a bit.
No aggravations. No Boss Who Must Be Obeyed
until Tuesday.
Unless, that is, she calls me tomorrow about
some store matter.

No comments: