Thursday, December 03, 2009

ACH-OOOOOOOO

By which title you might rightly guess that I have a cold. I do.
The runny nose, sore throat sort and there's an uneasy feeling
in my tummy which might mean it's the flu, n0t a cold. Time will
tell on that last part.

Work was miserable today, not just because of my headcold. They
cutback on payroll this week so we were staffed light until around
five o'clock, an hour before we had an appearance by They Might
Be Giants. That was fun but I was tired and drained by the time
I got out of there at 7:30.

BTW, if you were a person looking for a stress and anxiety control
book, tonight wasn't a good time to wander into our store looking
for one, judging by the look on a poor lady's face when she realized
she was surrounded by a large group of about 300 parents and
toddlers waiting for the music to start!

I'm hoping I'll get some sleep tonight, but if my nose keeps
dripping, I doubt I will get much.

No comments: