Saturday, December 20, 2008

SNOW WHAT?

Welp, it did snow. There's somewhere around 8" or so outside
and the walkway us still covered. Landlord will most likely be
around with the snowblower around 7 or 8am. Then another
storm is supposed to hit us Sunday, which will stink because
my grandnephew's baptism is Sunday morning at 9:45 am.

I called out of work, I didn't want to try to fight my way into
the apartment through an unplowed parking lot and walkway
with a cane. Luckily, I'm nearly to the point when I won't
need it but I didn't want to risk a setback. What a difference
a year and a new manager makes. Mind you, with the
company stock now trading at .46 cents, I'm not sure if
there will be a Christmas there for me next year.

Anyway, I can hear the snowplow out in the parking lot
now so I guess I be heading into work tomorrow.

No comments: