Been a looooong day. But I thought I'd post something
before I sleepwalk off to bed.
Winter is slowly creeping up on Autumn. It was near 60
degrees out Monday morning when I went to work, and
only 40 degrees when I left the store 8 hours later. Eh,
that's New England for you!
Much of the leaves came off the trees all in one big burst
last weekend. There were so many leaves outside the
apartment you couldn't see the walkway. The landlord hasn't
gotten rid of all of them as of yet. We'll see if the landscapers
show up this Saturday.
Other than that, nothing much else new to report. Did some
genealogy blogging and I'm trying to get my Camelot muse in
gear and see if I can get some stories done soon.
But right now I am off to bed, because I'm really dragging butt here.
No comments:
Post a Comment