Well, vacation's over and today was my first day back at work.
Nice how I didn't dread doing it either, what with the New
Boss and all.
Of course after a week off getting back to 8 hours standing on
the sales floor is murder on my legs but they'll be back to
normal in a day or two. And for the first time in years, I'll
be off on the 4th, so I'm off Thursday and Friday, back to
work on Saturday and then off Sunday.
And the road trip with my sister in August will be to visit
my Aunt Dot in Ohio. I expect we'll be doing a lot of
genealogy talk.
The tournament in Camelot is still going on and doing well
but taking too long to finish. And channel activity is up!
I did a post on my genealogy blog about one of my
ancestors who was famous because of his armor which
really impressed the Indian here in Massachusetts!
Figures I'd have an ancestor like that, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment