Wednesday, January 23, 2008

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N IN THE WINTERTIME

Well, waddya going to do? It's the dilemma of
having three weeks vacation time for having lasted
five years at the store. Use it or lose it

Since I hate cold weather I pretty much hibernate
on these winter vacations.I worked on some posts
for the genealogy blog and some stories for Cams.
I've already written three so far this year and
should have five or six total by weeks end. I had
30 for last year, most written before July when the
creative urge left me for a while for obvious
reasons. So this year my goal is to pass that.
Of course I didn't coiunt the bb posts to the BD
or the ads for the fair. Genealogy wise, I had
about 200 posts for that blog.


Other highlights of my week will include a
haircut and a laundry run. And more genealogy
research here at the comp. I've turned up some
interesting things that will never see the
light of blogdom, I'm afraid.

One of the drawbacks of winter vacation is getting
a headcold. I went to bed, couldn't sleep, so got
up started writing this again.

Think I'll see if it made me sleepy enough to
stay in bed now.

Night all!

No comments: