Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A PEEK INSIDE THE HOBBIT HOLE





















Okay, this is more an experiment than anything else.
These are pictures I took with the new digital camera. I needed
to shoot at somethig and I have more books than anything else
around the Hobbit Hole.
The top shot is the walking closet in the living room. I thought
I took a shot of both sides but the right hand one didn't take for
some reason. But trust me, there's another bookcase beside the
one you see there. Left hand case is mostly paperbacks shelved
two deep spine edge out and others laid flat in front. The hidden
case is hardcovers spine side out and other books laid flat in
front.
The other two shots are of the bookcases beside me here by the
computer. The middle shot is the top of the bookcase to my left.
The bottom shot is the bookcase to my right. Note the dinosaur
skeleton windup toy on top.
The batteries on the camera are low so the flash didn't work, so
I fiddled around with the exposure when I uploaded them
to the computer so they look black and white. The doorway
at the edge of the bottom shot is the fire escape door here in
my bedroom.
Somewhere, Diana is busily getting this all down in her Stalker
File on me.

No comments: