Saturday, September 08, 2007

MAGIC, ANYONE?

Well, I finished and posted the Willow's End story.Not an Ashe
and Jera story so much as a flash forward to years in the future
where the Blackthorn children are dealing with Jera's passing.

I hope it was good enough.

My thoughts will be in Lexington Ky around noontime
today although I can't be there with the others from Camelot
and the Keep who will attend.

Life goes on. But damn, I need some magic to get my
writing and rp going again. There are some old reliable books
and albums that usually get me in the right frame. I might turn
to them to get a jumpstart.

4 comments:

Ernie said...

I know! Invite your online friends out to dinner when they all come to town. THAT'll get those juices flowing!

Numpty said...

No, it wouldn't.

For one thing, on my paycheck, dinner out would be a Happy Meal.

One Happy Meal, divided up.

The only thing that would be flowing would be me somehwere else until it was safe to go home.

Ernie said...

My word, sir. What is it that you think we are likely to do to you that you must hide when we approach?

I'm not saying your wrong. I'm just looking for some pointers.

Ernie said...

Anytime you think you'd like to update this dusty blog, feel free.