Thursday, August 23, 2007

REALITY

It's a really quiet night tonight online. Of course, I got on late
so the other folks had already gone off to bed.



Nights like this, GQS and I would be sort of kicking back in
her channel, talking about music or tv shows from when we
were kids, or rp, or some genealogy nugget I'd found,
or maybe just trading really bad puns back and forth.



We talked about writing and maybe a new sl for Ashe and
Jera, although the past few years there was the added
phrase of "once this is over and you feel better we'll..".



Well, I'll never write another Ashe and Jera story now.


I take comfort fron the fact that the last time we "spoke"
PoD and I made GQS laugh with some silliness. And that
she had the chance to do a bit of rp in the Tournament
a few weeks before all this last mess, and a bit of rp earlier
this year as well.


I know she would not want to be kept alive indefinitely by
life support. Her views on the Teri Schiavo incident were
very clear on the issue. I am glad she's comfortable
but I also feel for her husband who had to make the
decision. And I know he's doing what GQS would want
done.



So the reality is there will be no more late night
laughs and conversation with my friend.


Bluidy hell, ladybug. I'm really going to miss you.

No comments: