Sunday, October 29, 2006

CRUD

I'm in one of those funks right now where that's what everything
feels like. Crud. Work is just a place to go earn money that just
barely covers the basic bills. The car is still in need of repair.
The holidays are coming and that means Christmas gifts.And rp
right now is flat, at least as far as I am concerned. A change in
sl has left me at loose ends and I still haven't got a handle on
how to fix it. Usually when I fall asleep early I will sign on for
an hour or so when I wake up but the last few nights I've just
gone on to bed.

At least it's easier to read now that I gave in to the inevitable
and got a pair of reading glasses.

Ah well. Eventually the mood will change. I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*cough*askforhelp*cough*
You know loose strings are rather easy to reweave if you just give a few days, some friendly pokes, and enough cider. XD