Thursday, August 11, 2005

DAY IN THE LIFE

Another day off come and gone. Did some housecleaning
and the laundry, and a litte rpo as well.

My sister emailed me. She'd been trying to get in touch with
me since last Friday but I hadn't realized my answering machine
wasn't working correctly since the tstorm that knocked out the
power here for an hour Friday night.(it was down for 6 hours at
my sisters..and they live only one town over from here! go figure!)
If I hadn't responded to the e-mail she was going to come over and
check up on me.

Hmm...maybe I shoudl be worried too?

Seems our younger brother (he's 40) has been diagnosed
with sleep apnea and will try wearing some mask to bed, He always
was a loud snorer even as a kid, but his wife claims he stops breathing
sometimes as he snores. Benefits of having a family:someone lying
beside you who notices these things as your snoring keeps them awake.

I don't snore. I think. No one's ever arouind who'd know

No comments: