Tuesday, May 03, 2005

TEMPUS IS FUGITING ME

Never fails...I spend most of Sunday afternoon in channel and it's pretty much dead.
I come on tonight with only a short window to play and there's people.

Not that it makes any difference since I have all day shifts this week
(Mon-Wed-10-7 and Fri-Sat 9-6) and I will need to get to bed earlier.
And lately I tend to get sleepier sooner. Might be Spring Fever

Or it might be, and most likely is, I am just starting to feel like the 57
year old I soon will be. Dad died at 62. Mom's mother died at 56.
Of course there were other factors (Dad smoked and drank..Nana had
a rheumatic heart..) but still, I have those moments when I wonder how
much time I have left.
.
Shrug.

Aren't I just the cheerfullest bastard?

Excuse me, I think my bed is calling and I really am tired.

No comments: